Do you have old core ready to return to us for Surcharge Credit?
In 5 easy steps we can help you get this back to us so we can credit your account.
- Segregate - Segregate all of your old core into categories: Meritor, Knorr, Brembo etc.
- Identify & Inspect - Clearly identify your old core, matching it to the outstanding surcharge statement received from BT Reman.
- Paperwork & Contact - Create the appropriate returns paperwork against the original invoice number. Contact BT Reman to let us know what is being returned.
- Despatch & Return - Package old core appropriately in line with your chosen courier standard, and return to BT Reman for inspection. Local collection service may be available, please contact us to discuss options.
- Inspection & Credit - On receipt of goods, BT Reman will check and verify old core, and if applicable a credit will be raised against the associated surcharge from the original invoice.
It's as simple as that!
If you have any questions about this process or want to find out more, please contact the BT Reman team on +44 (0) 2476 362 523 / +44 (0) 2476 369 835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to inform your team about our Old Core Collection process?
If you want to make sure everyone in your business is reading from the same page, then please ask them to read this page, or alternatively download the below graphic in a PDF form, print (or email!) it off and place it on the wall in your maintenance workshops.
Download link: BT_REMAN_OLD_CORE_COLLECTION.PDF